Boerengolf

Last weekend we had an activity with our teenage group from church. We went to play 'boerengolf', which litterally means farmers golf. It's a competition in groups. You take turns at swinging at a small football with a club thats made of a wooden shoe on a stick and try to get it in the next hole in as little swings as possible. The group with the least swings wins and get a prize: a kiss from a cow!
Needless to say I've never been more proud of my group NOT winning until now :)





3 comments:

Laurie O'Brien said...

Hello Hanique's! I found your blog from your comment on Steffani's blog. It was great to come to your site and see what you are up to. I don't have a blog, but I am on facebook. I figure Steffani keeps everyone up to date on what the family is doing. Love, Aunt Laurie

The Hanique's said...

Hi Aunt Laurie!

How nice to hear from you! How are you doing?
I hope you check out our blog more often.

Love, Chenée

Marlies Clemens said...

Yeah there is finally an update... its cool to see that you guys get out so much and do some cool stuff together and with the youth...

now to only come and visit us ;)