Christmas market in Düsseldorf

Yesterday we went to Düsseldorf, Germany which is famous for its Christmas market. There are little stands in every street. I thought I could get some Christmas decorating items but the Germans seem to have the most interest in food. There were only a handful of stands which sold decorating items, the rest was only food and drinks; Pretzels, Glühwein, Bratwurst, Candy Apples, Egg Nog. So I'm a little dissappointed that we drove all the way to Düsseldorf to get some Glühwein but we had a good time anyway :)

1 comment:

Marlies Clemens said...

Fun Fun. I heard that it was meant to be worth the trip - from what I heard it was more decorations and stuff as well...

I just also looked a the everything skit... WHOW it gave me the goosebumps, that had to be very powerful to see Live, and I love that song anyway - one I used to play over and over again the last 6 years or so. Where was this skit done?
Anyway I loved it.