Teen camp

Last weekend there was teen camp to welcome the new teens and mark the beginning of a new season. Unfortunately I couldn't go and nobody thought of bringing a camera. But by the stories I've heard I can tell it was great.

The group was picked up at church and from there they went to the campsite in Germany. They went to a mine with a guide. And at night they had a hike. The next day they packed everything and came home again.

It's a region in Germany that has lots of forrests and hills and tracks. It is particularly popular with hikers and mountain bikers. Perfect to do a hike by night. The teens had to follow a trail of little lights and every once in a while do some assignments which got them very dirty.
When they got back at the campsite they could sit by the campfire till bedtime.
Too bad I had to miss it, I love campfires.

No comments: